03 April, 2008

Our Very own pets...

Introducing…..
Wang Wang (Geok Ling’s) and Sasha (Michelle’s)!

Both are female dogs. Both are adorably cute. Both are obedient. And both cause a smile to appear on our faces each time we think of them, especially when they do this:

“Woof woof!”…wag tail, with tongue sticking out, leaping up on me with its two front legs…”Good girl”….*pat* …tagging me around the house…

So, what is it that is so amazing about our dogs?

Well, to Geok Ling, “Wang Wang really brings a lot of fun to my family. She licks our skins and plays with us when we approach her. She is such a playful puppy and thus, she always has to take bathe. Perhaps, she enjoys taking bathe. ^^ . Apart from that, she is obedient-helping us to watch out for strangers and enjoy eating whatever food we give her. She seems extremely excited whenever I return home from Kuching. The cute thing is, she seems to realize that I’m coming back to Kuching, and act quite strangely…

And, to Michelle, “Sasha’s such a darling, especially when you return home from a tired days’ work, and she greets you at the gate, I just completely forget about all the stress at school…She was naughty when she was little, and always dig many holes around the house, but as she grew older, that habit just to stop. Like she just ‘knew’ it was not right… And Sasha is ‘unique’-she plays with the neighbour’s cat! Seriously! Hhahaha..=)"


And now, we want to know about YOUR pets. Do share!

9 comments:

Yissss said...

Ya...I also knew those feelings...I also have a pet-"Boy". He is a black dog. Got a lot of long fur on his body..haha...Everytime when I come back from KL, he is very excited. His reaction really makes me happy everytime. But when our family wanna take him to have a bathe, it always gone and really take a lot of time to catch him. He is a "choosy" dog, especially on his foods. However, to have a dog as my family members really make me happy and have a lot of fun. He also likes to look after the house, the evidence is that he always sit in front of the door.....sleeping.

Anonymous said...

pets aren't just a man's best friend.. they're a woman's best friend as well.. aside from diamonds.. yeah..

Anonymous said...

I do have pets...mine is two cute but fat rats. They are sweethearts in my life! They stay in lovely "houses" that i bought for them. They r cute especially when they ejoy sliding down and chipping their food. HaHa! Feel good to hv these two little "babies"!

Anonymous said...

I have bird with nickname "Tweety" ... she likes singing and learn whatever what you have talked to her...and now, she knows how to say "good morning" and "how are u". Perhaps, I should put more efforts to train it so that it can speak others apart from good morning and how r u.

Anonymous said...

my rabbit, "bibi" like to eat carrots and sometimes, vegetables as well...she is obedient and cute...like to "stick" me also...

Anonymous said...

I had a dog, "Tommy". He brought me a lot of smiles and funs...he was an obedient and mature even though he was still a puppy at that time. Few years ago, he was crashed by a car...After that, he struggled to go back to my house, but it failed and died on the way...i was touched by his strange behaviour and now he is still in my memory...i will always leave a space for it to stay in my heart!

Anonymous said...

For my friends, "Rocky" is a fierce dog as he "enjoy" barking whenever he sees strangers coming. However, he is such a loyal dog for me. I feel lucky to have him as he really helps me to watch out for strangers especially thieves everytime. Sometimes, he will bite them if they make him angry or smell their bodies whenever they come across him...

Anonymous said...

Recently had another new dog gave by my friend. Called it "Kopi". My the other old dog was "Mickey" which had lived with my family about 7 years already. Both really know how to act innocent especially went want to serve them food. They are good at pretending like pretend didn't hear us when we asked them not to do some things.

Anonymous said...

Currently, I do not own any pet. My brother had fishes and bird as his pet, but they were not mine. But I wish to have a cute small dog, white colour. Tell you again when I manage to get it in 10 years times.

**Good job on the blog,Michelle.. it's informative and attractive.